- Closely watch your cat.
- Needs a veterinary appointment in the next 1-2 days.
- If symptoms change, repeat and revise the Symptom Checker.
- Abdominal bloating can happen for a lot different reasons.
- Other symptoms can help identify the cause.
- Please repeat the Pet Health Checker to assess symptoms not already addressed.
- Some questions to prepare for:
- How long has your cat been bloated?
- Has this happened before?
- If yes, when?
- When did your cat last eat or drink?
- How much did your cat eat or drink?
- If your cat is an intact female, when was her last heat?
- Your cat may need:
- Blood work