- This is an emergency.
- Contact your veterinarian or after-hours emergency care facility
- Seizures can be long or very short.
- They can also have different phases.
- Your cat may look disoriented, non-responsive, or have convulsions.
- If you have taken a video of an episode, bring it to your veterinarian.
- Some questions to prepare for:
- Has this happened before?
- If so, when, and how often?
- What is your cat doing during these episodes?
- Your cat may need:
- A neurological examination
- Diagnostic tests such as blood work